Voting

Friday, December 23, 2011

A Very Merry Christmas

This Christmas Season has come upon us so fast. It took a while for me to get into the spirit of it all. It's been a little difficult this year, since I won't get to share it with all four of our children and grandchildren, but, I managed to keep pushing myself and do a little everyday. After a week or two, it hit me. I even decorated my curtain rod, in my kitchen.
I was all set to hit the stores and fight the crowds, today, and look for a table runner. To my delight, I received this in the mail today. Cecelia, a very special friend, miss her so much, made this for me. Perfect timing and perfect on my table.
Thank you SO much, Cecelia, for always thinking of me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It took me awhile to get in the Christmas spirit too, but once I got started with the decorations and all the charity events, I was excited for the Season. I seemed to drag my feet even more when it came time to put all the decorations away. I am STILL working on that.....I'm not as crafty as you. I just hit the after Christmas sales and then it is a big surprise for the next year.......JeseaG

Jason said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.