Voting

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Vegan Oatmeal Patties

It's hard to think that this concoction is going to turn into delicious vegan oatmeal patties. But it certainly does.
After oatmeal mixture has cooled, I use a wide mouth canning ring and lid to form patties. Just spoon mixture into lid until you have desired amount. I wet the inside of the lid with a little water to keep mixture from sticking when I push it onto the pan.
Just push mixture out and make the next one. So simple.
See how perfect the patty is. Now, just pop them in the oven and cook.
So yummy, especially with my husbands homemade pickles.
Goes great with a bowl of Green Pea soup. If you would the recipes, please leave a comment and information, I will be happy to send them to you.

1 comment:

Dore' said...

recipe please.. and for your calzones. They look good.